Re: Accessibility: conversation starters:

Hi math-on-webpages,

This is also of interest to me.

I think a good first step would be to collect best practices.

Also interesting might be my issue on ARIA Practices [1] and the somewhat
depressing discussion this triggered on the ARIA WG [2]. The DPUB IG
accessibility note is also worth, well, noting [3].

Peter.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues/26
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/04/11-aria-apg-minutes.html#item03
[3] http://w3c.github.io/dpub-accessibility/#mathematics