Re: Collection of examples suggestion

If I'm understanding correctly what Daniel's talking about, there should be
at least 3 MathJax examples, one for each of important output jax:
CommonHTML (which I think is the most useful), HTML-CSS, and SVG, possibly
NativeMML and PreviewHTML as well.

My only concern is whether each example should follow a fixed template or
> how they should be sort out.

Suggestion: fixed template, one basic example and one advanced one, like:
http://jsbin.com/mofuqo/edit?html,output

The basic example is the quadratic formula, obviously; I believe it works
well in pretty much every web math renderer, images or HTML. I believe the
advanced example (from here <https://www.w3.org/TR/arabic-math/#Comparison>)
works well in KaTeX, works well with the 3 important MathJax output jax
(CommonHTML, HTML-CSS, SVG), is displayed but looks bad/has minor rendering
bugs with PreviewHTML or with NativeMML in Safari, and doesn't work at all
in MathQuill.

*Peter:* can multiple different MathJax output jax be used on the same
page? Its configuration is uh, very global, and there's no
.noConflict()-like API as far as I can find.

If at all possible I'd love to have all these samples on the same page to
simplify side-by-side comparison, which is straightforward with KaTeX and
MathQuill, unclear on MathJax.

Han