Re: Doodles for a regular meeting

Dear math-on-webpages CG,

Looking at the doodle, Dani and I would like to suggest

*Last Thursday of the month at 6pm UTC*

as a monthly meeting time for the CG,* starting on July 28.*

I think Google Hangouts worked out well last time and so I will send out a
link before the meeting. If this poses any kind of problem, please let me
or Dani know and we'll figure out an alternative.

Looking forward to the next meeting!

Best wishes,
Peter.