Re: Collection of examples suggestion

Dani,

Good idea! It will probably be relevant to have multiple representations
(different methods of creating HTML/CSS, SVG, PNGs etc). (Minor squibble:
MathJax does not fit into the list, I think, though its output does.)

I would propose to start on the wiki but I can't seem to be able to find it
:-(

I would like to propose to jump to GitHub right away, where we'd also have
a wiki.

If people don't object, @Ivan would you have the time to set up a repo for
us?

Best regards,