Re: a first virtual get-together

Thanks everyone who filled out the Doodle!

It seems that next *Wednesday, April 27, 1600 UTC* (or the Wednesday after)
are the best options -- with apologies to George!

Please block that in your calendars if you can make it.

Also, please let me know if Google Hangouts might work for you. If it works
for most people, we could additionally pull a phone conference into
Hangouts.

Best regards,
Peter.