Re: github isses

On 20/02/2019 06:45, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> I think a single repo with labels is the appropriate way to deal with
> issues for the group.

There seems to be general agreement on having one main repo for issues,
but do I take it to mean you'd prefer to have them in (full) mathml4
labelled as impacting core where necessary rather than having them in
core labelled full where necessary?

I don't mind either way, and didn't move any yet to allow some discussion.

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.