Re: Draft MathML specifications at Github

Hi,

Thank you David. I'd like to mention two repositories I've pushed to
mathml-refresh:

- mfenced-polyfill: https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mfenced-polyfill
  (https://mathml-refresh.github.io/mfenced-polyfill/ does not work as
them minified version is not stored on GitHub, but you can check
https://people.igalia.com/fwang/mfenced-polyfill/)
defined in the spec). I think we could have similar scripts (e.g. XSLT)
or explicit textual description of the algorithm.
  The idea would be to have similar backward compatibility scripts or
instructions for features we plan to remove from MathML or exclude from
the "MathML core".

- mathml-css-proposals:
https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mathml-css-proposals
  (https://mathml-refresh.github.io/mathml-css-proposals/)
  These are first drafts for some CSS features for math to discuss and
then propose to the Math WG.

--
Frédéric Wang