Re: Announce: Markdown (extended) specifications

Hi Pierre,

are you familiar with the [CommonMark project](http://commonmark.org)? It’s _de facto_ standardized Markdown with very precise [specification](http://spec.commonmark.org). If you wanna extend Markdown syntax, then I highly recommend to start on top of this spec. No one needs yet another incompatible and ambiguous Markdown dialect, there are too many of them already.

Best regards,
  Jakub Jirutka