Re: EBNF was Re: [markdown-testsuite] Add End Of Line (EOL) definition/tests. (#1)

And done at http://www.w3.org/community/markdown/wiki/EbnfGrammar

The only change I made so far is to change the EOL so that CR LF comes
before CR | LF (so a generated parser would capture that correctly -
longest match first - not required, but might be clearer to some).

--
Shane P. McCarron