Re: Mailing list archive in mbox format?

Ok, no response from W3 when I emailed for help, so I'm asking the
group:

Does anyone have an archive of all the emails in this group they'd be
willing to send to me in mbox format?  I'm really hoping not to have to
write a web-scraper to get all the old messages into my archive so I can
read them within mutt.

Thanks!
 -dave

* David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-public-markdown@weller-fahy.com> [2012-11-21 14:54 -0500]: