Re: [markdown-testsuite] Add End Of Line (EOL) definition/tests. (#1)

* Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> [2012-11-27 03:21 -0500]:
> On 27 November 2012 04:03, sinecure <notifications@github.com> wrote:
> > I noticed the EOL could use a definition to prevent confusion later.
> > See what you think, and let me know if I need to do something
> > different
>
> Bit more specific please? I've noticed that para EOL is different from List EOL
> is different from Header EOL?

Ah!  I think we're talking about different things.  By defining EOL I'm
talking about the character sequences that are considered the end of a
line in the input document, *NOT* the end of a block element or anything
else.  All I was doing was putting in a building block we can use to
more precisely define what the end of a line is in the input, thus
making it easier to parse.

> Have you seen a problem with the current definition,
> http://www.w3.org/community/markdown/wiki/Syntax_Semantics_Core_Profile

The only problem I see is that it's not OS agnostic, but it's also not
what I'm trying to define - it's the definition of the end of a
paragraph, not the end of a line character sequence.

Regards,
--
dave [ please don't CC me ]