Re: To start at the beginning

* Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> [2012-11-22 03:02 -0500]:
> On 21 November 2012 21:18, David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-public-markdown@weller-fahy.com> wrote:
> > So... would it then be useful to generate a list of those elements
> > being covered by the "core profile" or "baseline"?
>
> I outlined those in an email...
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-markdown/2012Nov/0062.html
>   If you want to change it please speak up.

Ah-hah!  Sorry about that (this is why I want the archives in my mail
program), I see one thing now (explicit newlines) that's not in the
list.  But I'll take a better look later today or tomorrow.

> > If so, I may break them down more specifically than they are right
> > now (as in, have a subsection for each specific document element -
> > line-breaks, paragraphs, etc.).
>
> That list is based on the email I sent.  Please update as needed, but
> if you are going to add to it, please ask the group.

Absolutely, I don't think I'd feel comfortable unilaterally changing the
list of "TODO's" without checking with the list.

Regards,
--
dave [ please don't CC me ]