Re: Moving on. A basic para

I'm working on setting up a VM with as many different md implementations as
possible on it and writing a script to run each of the test inputs through
each implementation to generate an output grid, which I can then add to the
wiki for reference. I'll share the VM image when it's up and running.

Ryan