Re: Keeping Accessibility in mind

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
<pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:

> It's an important point to discuss. I agree with you, maybe the spec
> should encourage the parser can smartly (?) do that for you. Unless we
> come to a way that doesn't make the markup dirty.

Shane's suggestion mainly went to attributes that would be
automatically added when converting from markdown to XHTML, not to
changes in markdown markup. Changes to the markup to support more Aria
attributes is conceivable but begins to run into compatibility
problems.

Paul