Re: What is out there?

The MediaWiki format is certainly strange compared to Markdown. I brought
over the table from Wikipedia so that we can further revise it:

http://www.w3.org/community/markdown/wiki/MarkdownImplementations

I'm not sure that we need to list/consider the various editors? The many
bindings for Sundown and Discount probably don't need their own entries
either.

Nathan.

--
Nathan Youngman