Re: Current syntax

I agree that using MD makes sense for the source of this specification.
 However, there are some significant advantages to using tools like ReSpec
when producing a W3C spec.  There are lots of W3C things that are required
/ expected and might be challenging to express in MD.  With tools like
ReSpec they come for free.

Of coutrse, it would be possible to create a tool chain that took MD input
and created ReSpec based HTML output.  I will ponder that.

--
Shane P. McCarron