Re: Is this going somewhere?

On 19 November 2012 07:06, Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no> wrote:
> 2012/11/18 Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. <pablo@glatelier.org>
>>
>> So, I wonder if this is going somewhere because I've started to feel
>> everything is getting a bit cold.
>

> I find it a bit ironic that Jeff Atwood complains about John Gruber's
> absence from the Markdown discussion and then leaves the Markdown discussion
> cold for a month himself.

Yes... it's a bit weird... I've been keeping looking at the comments
at his blog post, but he haven't answered.

> I have no idea what Atwood's plan is, but since he
> hasn't joined this WG yet (afaik), it's obvious a W3C Recommendation is not
> the direction he wants to take the language in(?),

I guess so, but as Dave P stated. I don't think he is "needed". Of
course it would be great that he participate.

On the other hand, if he doesn't want the w3c platform (which I could
agree, it's so cumbersome!) I believe he is perfectly capable of
suggest (or plainly start) something different.

Regards,
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX
http://www.glatelier.org/