Output of Markdown Code

Le 20 nov. 2012 à 01:11, Dave Pawson a écrit :
> How would you like to see the transform defined?
> A simple table of input to HTML output?

I would suggest we look at what is *already* done currently. Because if we defined something which is not already a practice, we will have little chances to help people adjust their code.

Maybe by checking the first step is to analyze the most popular libraries in PHP, Ruby, Python, JavaScript and just understand what they are doing with MarkDown markup.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software