RE: Map Markup Language draft spec

Hi,

Working backwards a bit, I have created a repo for the client js library, which you can find here:
https://github.com/Maps4HTML/MapML-Leaflet-Client

More repos to come, in particular for the tile reference server.

Feedback welcome and responded to.  What I am really interested in is building the case for declarative HTML
maps (as opposed to huge piles of JS to consume MapML), as that is the key driver for this work.

Peter