Re: Cargo Or Cult

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for starting this Peter.
I have also been thinking about this for some time.

Last year I experimented with the idea using Web Components (Polymer) which
I called funnily-enough <geo-map>. You can see it here
https://github.com/alphillips/geo-map
Looks like there are similarities with some of the ideas at the Bar Camp
workshop.

I will try to put some of my ideas together on the wiki over the next week
or so.

cheers
Alistair Phillips