Re: Next meeting schedule

Hi,

Here are the Gotomeeting teleconference details.

1.  Please join the meeting, Thu Jan 16th 1:00 PM EST.

    https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/471804965 <https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/471804965>

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

NZ: +64 9 282 9510
IT: +39 0 230 57 81 80
IE: +353 15 360 756
NO: +47 21 93 37 37
AU: +61 2 9091 7603
DK: +45 32 72 03 69
AT: +43 7 2081 5337
CH: +41 225 4599 60
SE: +46 853 527 818
FR: +33 187 210 241
DE: +49 692 5736 7300
US: +1 (571) 317-3116
FI: +358 942 72 0972
ES: +34 932 75 1230
NL: +31 202 251 001
BE: +32 28 93 7002
CA: +1 (647) 497-9373
GB: +44 20 3713 5011
Access Code: 471-804-965

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Regards,

Gobe

Gobe Hobona, PhD MRICS
Director, Knowledge Management