Re: low light contrast ration calculation

WCAG20 has the provided the stated contrast ratios. And it provide this
additional information
https://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/visual-audio-contrast-contrast.html

There are no other WCAG20  contrast ratios.

Jim

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Daniels,Rachael <Rachael.Daniels@cerner.com

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator