Fwd: Visual Acuity Defects Simulator (previously Visual Acuity Disability Simulator)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kelley, Patrick" <Patrick.Kelley@usaa.com>
Date: May 20, 2016 10:39 AM
Subject: Visual Acuity Defects Simulator (previously Visual Acuity
Disability Simulator)
To: "Kelley, Patrick" <Patrick.Kelley@usaa.com>

*https://github.com/UIPCOLLC/Visual-Acuity-Defects-Simulator*
<https://github.com/UIPCOLLC/Visual-Acuity-Defects-Simulator>

The project has finally gone live on GITHUB – I’m still trying to figure
out how to create the bookmarklet for the github environment, but you
should be able to download the file from the github link (please respond if
you cannot for some reason) and include it manually in a page through a
script tag.

I apologize for the long wait, and I appreciate your patience.

It is not listed under USAA for reasons that have to do with corporate
issues and who can own what type of content – but this is the same file I
presented, and works the same, though it is called “Visual Acuity Defects
Simulator.”

*Pat Kelley*
Sr. Digital Accessibility Advisor
patrick.kelley@usaa.com