Re: spacing after punctuation?

Here is my opinion, and it is just that. I like two spaces after a period
for semantic reasons.  A sentence is the smallest complete
meaningful object you can construct with words and punctuation.  I think it
deserves a special full stop.
The study was really good. Very careful. I liked the conclusion. The double
space helps as a statical measure, but the functional difference may not be
enough to make a real difference to users.

Best, Wayne