Font Evaluations, Regrets, Other Re: Agenda: Low Vision Task Force 21 Nov 2019

Regrets for phone conference,  though also, I posted a preliminary study on fonts on my ResearchGate account:

Evaluating Fonts: Font Family Selection for Accessibility & Display Readability <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336679010_Evaluating_Fonts_Font_Family_Selection_for_Accessibility_Display_Readability>
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336679010_Evaluating_Fonts_Font_Family_Selection_for_Accessibility_Display_Readability

I consider it preliminary, and of course comments are welcome. Most of the fonts evaluated are on Google Fonts.

Also, there are some examples/contrast test evaluations of algorithm SAPC-6 on my Perception page in anyone is interested:

Perception Research <https://www.myndex.com/WEB/Perception>
https://www.myndex.com/WEB/Perception

I am particularly interested in any comments regarding the CE16 Polarity and Contrast grid examples. THe experiments list is about halfway down the page.

Thank You,

Andy

Andrew Somers
Color Science Researcher