Re: Low Vision TF on 2.2 and Silver

Hi Shawn and Jim

Perhaps it would be good to provide some context given that I was quoted.
I've learned over the years that minutes can be a precarious way to follow
a WCAG conversation.

   - I really want us to continue to provide and seek solutions for low
   vision issues in future versions of the guidelines including 2.2. and
   SIlver.
   - In WCAG 2.0 I was the author of 1.4.8 which I fought hard to get into
   WCAG 2.0 Level AA but it was downvoted to AAA by the group for various
   reasons.
   - I'm not keen on creating a hierarchy of disabilities in our
   requirements documents where we say we are going to emphasize one
   disability over another.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*