Re: Understand1410

OOPs something popped me out of edit and sent my message.
Dear Group,
I appended the following language to the section The relation of Reflow to
the Success Criterion 1.4..
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wlc7jf503T1E4VVZJI43YcwIP6rwyGeQU_iwzswToco/edit#bookmark=id.wwale83llswz>

You should not reduce font size for limited viewport space to make reflow
possible. This may make reading impossible for your audience. If you were
to reduce 16px print to 8px so that at 400% you would still get 200%
enlargement, then you would subject users with limited visual field to 8px
(6pt) font - an unusable font for reading. This would pass 1.4.4 but it
would exclude people with limited visual field from reading.

Best, Wayne