Re: Brief summary of text resizing and reflow success criteria

Thanks for the input in e-mail and on the call today.

Are these correct -- even if not comprehensive:

* When users resize text up to 400% or change text spacing, no information is lost.
* In small windows ("viewports") or when users zoom text larger, text reflows so that users don't have to scroll to read a line of text.

?

~Shawn