Re: long url reflow technique

Cool, thanks!

FWIW this was the bit I had to add for the grid to maintain with the long
URLS, I discovered in when working on the table scrolling
the default width on grids min-width:auto. the following resets the
min-width and allows children to be constrained.
https://daverupert.com/2017/09/breaking-the-grid/

.grid > * {
min-width: 0;
}