Re: I am lost reading techniques

Hi Wayne,

Hey, absolutely no need for you to feel stupid. I "think" that the tool
that had previously been used to render GitHub HTML changed. The AG chairs
post a link to new  techniques in that new rendering tool when techiques
are surveyed. I think that they also try to put the link in the
cooseponding GitHub issue but those links may be more difficult to locate.

Alastair and Andrew, is there an easy way to find the HTML rendered version
of proposed techniques?

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Laura