De : Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Envoyé : vendredi 25 mai 2018 21:42
À : public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org; MATF
Cc : EOWG (E-mail); 'WCAG Editors'; public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org; Judy Brewer; Laura Carlson; Glenda Sims
Objet : Persona quotes for 2.1 SCs

Hi Task Force folks,

As most of you know, a few people from AG WG took on the task of developing persona quotes for the 2.1 SCs. Thanks Glenda for looping me into that work! Last week EOWG worked on them in our face-to-face. LVTF looked at them again this week.

Here is the purpose of the quotes and some parameters: <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Persona_Quotes_for_2.1_Understanding_Documents#Purpose.2C_Parameters.2C_Format.2C_Examples>

We think they provide an important introduction to the new SCs. We've put them together with the SCs in a draft "What's New in WCAG 2.1" page at:
     https://w3c.github.io/wai-intro-wcag/standards-guidelines/wcag/new-in-21/

Based on coordination with co-chairs so far, we plan to post that page when we announce WCAG 2.1 in early June. Once the quotes are stable, we can add them to the Understanding docs.

Please read through the quotes for the SCs you know best.

1. Is anything wrong that we need to fix before we post a first version?
If so, please file a GitHub issue *by Wednesday 30 May* 16:00 UTC / 12:00 ET
using:<https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-wcag/issues/new?title=[!!%20New%20in%202.1]>

2. Do you have suggestions for improvements? (These can come later.)
Use: <https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-wcag/issues/new?title=[ED%20New%20in%202.1]>

Thanks!
~Shawn

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

*Note*: I check e-mail on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you need a quick reply, please call +1-617-395-7664

Thank you.