From: Erich Manser <emanser@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 1:22:21 PM
To: Jonathan Avila
Cc: Alastair Campbell; 'LVTF - low-vision-a11y'
Subject: RE: Non-text contrast comment

Agree with Jon's assessments.

>From my perspective of someone using invert colors, the text-to-background contrast ratio of row #2 is the worst.

Row 1 would actually be my overall preference, except for that 5th button from the left, which could for blend in with my dark background if viewed as a stand-alone button. The button in the same position (5th from left) in Row 4 would be better.

[cid:1__=0ABB0809DFD0F9AD8f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@]<http://www.ibm.com/able>     Erich Manser
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research
Littleton, MA / tel: 978-696-1810
Search for accessibility answers<http://ibm.biz/a11y-search> [cid:2__=0ABB0809DFD0F9AD8f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@]                         [cid:4__=0ABB0809DFD0F9AD8f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@]

<http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2419815/eml-grp-sub/>    <http://www.facebook.com/IBMAccessibility>      <http://twitter.com/IBMAccess>

You don't need eyesight to have vision.

[Inactive hide details for Jonathan Avila ---05/25/2018 08:36:35 PM---Hi Alastair, the darker text on the background for row # 2]Jonathan Avila ---05/25/2018 08:36:35 PM---Hi Alastair, the darker text on the background for row # 2 is worse for me in regards to reading the