Re: Positive user quote for Content on Hover or Focus

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the info! I agree that it really does help explain another aspect of that success criteria.

We are trying to make the persona quotes be specific examples in non-technical language.

Would something like this work to get your point across?

"I hovered over a word and a box popped up with the definition, but it was mostly off the screen with my magnification. I moved my mouse pointer to the definition box and scrolled the magnified area over to the definition box and it stayed popped up so I could read it."

Or do you have suggested editing to that or like that?

~Shawn