Re: Positive user quote for Content on Hover or Focus

Hi Jon and all,

I added your text to the Google Doc [1]. Thank you!

Glenda and Shawn are we ready to port all of the quotes we have over
to the AG Wiki [2] now?

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pYF6V8_Ce_ZSagb9c7_nj560ned_Vmgd3y7obAWKnk4/edit