From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 6:06:58 PM
To: Wayne Dick; Alastair Campbell
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: How do I see the newest Understanding Doc?

Hi Wayne,

Alastair created 2 Wiki pages to track understanding documents and techniques.

Understanding:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Wcag21-understanding-documents

Techniques:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Wcag21-techniques

Understanding Reflow is GitHub Issue #781
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/781

But I think Detlev may have reworked the Reflow understanding doc.
Alastair, is can you clarify?

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--