Re: reflow technique - long urls

Here is a test program:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>Long Url Test</title>
/** a {word-wrap: break-word;} /**/
/**/ a {overflow-wrap: break-word;} /**/
                p {hyphens: auto;}
</head>
<head>Long URL Test</head>
used. Like <a
href="#junk">www.VeryLongAndNotToSmartURLThatWillNotBreakUnderNormalRules.tst</a>.
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Or
AURLThatIsVeryLongAndCannotBeBrokenUsingNormalRulesThatIsNotEnclosedInAnATag.tst</p>

Note: in this example a {overflow-wrap: break-word} is active. Just change
the comment for a {word-wrap: break-word} to be active.

There are three cases. Very long urls in <a> tags. Very long urls in text
and just plain long words. Not all browsers obey hyphenate.

Both word-wrap and overflow-wrap work on Chrome, Firefox and Safari with
<a> tags. I did not test * {word-wrap: break-word} or * {overflow-wrap:
break-word} because the effect of this has terrible outcomes in many cases:
like splitting table columns to one letter wide columns.

The hyphens CSS worked on Chrome and Firefox and failed on Safari.

Wayne