Re: reflow technique - long urls

Note that the standards-based name of the CSS is overflow-wrap, word-wrap is the non-standard original Microsoft implementation.

See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow-wrap

word-break on the other hand is a totally different thing (as seen in the examples of the URL above)

The draft also says “Note: IE and Edge only support this declaration when used with the "*" selector.” – I would be interested in a source for that, I can’t find such information on MDN and am not aware of any case for other CSS properties where that is true.

Thanks,
Eric

Sent from my iPhone