Re: Stylish plugin

Hi Alastair

I worked on this this morning. I:

1. Deleted the spacing style [1] on userstyles.org and linked to your
message [2].
2. Removed the links to Stylish pluggin in the Wiki. [3]
3. Removed the links to Stylish pluggin on GitHub. (PR [4]) (View
[5]), (Edit [6])

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://userstyles.org/styles/154735/wcag-2-1-text-spacing-test