Re: Missing resources section in Non-text Contrast understanding doc & missing Non-text Contrast user need in requirements doc

Laura,
good catch on all points.
Especially the Low Vision Needs. I think we can mine previous unmerged
understanding drafts, from before they merged SC was created, and the
related emails to craft something.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator