Re: Firefox settings

 This is great.
I changed the setting to 1.2 and everything got smaller. Hmm. After a bit
of research...
the -1.0 setting means to use the OS settings. I had already changed my
system to have larger fonts. So had already change FF chrome from the
system.

As to the zoom settings...
there are 2 things to change
zoom.maxPercent - default is 300 change to 400
toolkit.zoomManager.zoomValues  - default is a comma separated list from
0.3 - 3. you have to add ,4 after the 3 to allow zoom to 400%. I added
,3.5,4 to the list to have another stop in zoom factors.
This setting controls the control + and control - values for changing zoom.
for my version 58, mouse zoom defaults to 10% increments regardless of this
setting after I added the new values.

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756