From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>
Date: Thursday, 15 February 2018 at 17:37
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, "Repsher, Stephen J" <stephen.j.repsher@boeing.com>
Cc: LVTF - low-vision-a11y <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Content on hover/focus question

  *   To answer my own question, we probably disable the hover state, that’ll be simpler all-around!

Well, for me at 800x600 the text appears over a light area of the graphic which means that it doesn’t pass sufficient contrast without focusing.  If the hover is gone then it means I have to tab to the link to read the text.  At higher resolution the white text appears over a darker area of the graphic.

Jonathan