Our icon font WCAG technique (was Re: Anything for a possible 2.2?)

Hi Wayne and all,

Our icon font technique is now under discussion and consideration in
the AG Working Group. If you support it, please add your +1 and any
comments to the GitHub issue:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/pull/531
If we get four "+1"s on the issue, it can go to the next step in the
process: an AG survey.

In addition, thoughts and replies to Jake's concerns would be
appreciated. He has 2 so far.

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/pull/531#issuecomment-445215917
and
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/pull/531#issuecomment-445220977

If we don't get this into a 2.1 technique, we might need to rethink
our approach.

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura