Re: Addition to Reflow Understanding

Hi Wayne,

Like Alastair, I don't understand the comparison to Braille.

However, I do understand that for people with low vision, enlarged
text with reflow is critical. Maybe that point isn't coming across in
the Understanding doc [1].

I wonder if it would help to add a bit to first paragraph (after the
first sentence) such as:

"For people with low vision, enlarged text with reflow enables
reading. It is critical. Enlargement enables perception of characters.
Reflow enables tracking. Tracking is following along lines of text,
including getting from the end of one line to the beginning of the
next line."

The draft Reflow persona quote [2] for the understanding doc is:

"It's nearly impossible to read text if I have to scroll to read each
line. It's disorienting, and hard to understand what I'm reading. I
lose my place scrolling back and forth. Incredibly frustrating! I
usually just give up and quit reading "

Thoughts? Ideas for improvement?

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,