Re: Testing for Text Spacing in WCAG 2.1

Hi Wayne,

That would be for the Allowing for Reflow technique.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Allowing_for_Reflow

The latest Allowing for Spacing Override technique is at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Allowing_for_Spacing_Override

It was updated last week after discussion on GitHub:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/783#issuecomment-376929502

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura