From: Repsher, Stephen J [mailto:stephen.j.repsher@boeing.com]
Sent: 21 September 2017 00:37
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Comment on use of the word "essential" in exception for 1.4.11

Yep, I get the difference between the 2 uses, but I think the exception should call out those types of things rather than create an “essential” umbrella.  Photos and colors of real life is an obvious example (which I thought was the point of the sensory exception – if not, seems easy to incorporate).

Steve