Re: Article on WCAG 2.1 Regarding Low Vision

Hi Wayne,

Great to hear from you!

I agree with the 2 article approach.

In the second article besides a high level overview of LV SC that
Glenda mentioned, you could also point out what what failed to get
into 2.1 (color, font, 4.5:1 for graphics, title attribute issues,
etc)  and still need.

We miss you, Wayne.

Kindest Regards,
Laura