Re: Icon fonts - semantic elements

Hi Alastair and all,

Thank you!

I added it to row 3,  "LVTF Action for SC 78" column on the table:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Adapting_text_user_to_content_requirements_table

I'll file a bug on WCAG 2.0 and draft a technique using James' markup.

I think that the only things left for us to verify on the table for
what authors need to do are:

* Row 7 (Text that is hidden with color becomes visible)

* Row 8 (Transparent images used for text in controls that depend on a
page's background color for visibility become unreadable when
background color is overridden.)

Are those cells accurate?

Kindest Regards,
Laura