Color contrast testing and examples (was Re: Quick Survey - for today)

Hi Alastair and all,

You're welcome and you are right on the ‘essential’ point. Thank you.

And I agree that may take a while to get graphics contrast testing fine tuned.

As for examples, yesterday on the LVTF call we agreed to use the Wiki
to create a gallery.

Marla had 4 screenshots that she described on the call and later sent
to Jim and me. I uploaded them to the Wiki and put them on a new
Contrast Gallery Wiki page.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Contrast_Gallery

Hope that helps. Please add and edit at will!

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson