Re: Quick Survey - for today

Hi Alastair, Jim, Andrew, and all,

>From what I gathered at Tuesday's AG WG meeting, I "think" the plan is
to go through the SCs to ascertain which ones the group agrees to add
"yes" to in each of the table cells on Andrew's table in the AG Wiki
[1]. SCs need to fulfill the Success Criteria Requirements.

My take is that just because something is currently in the FPWD
doesn't mean that it will remain in later versions if it doesn't
fulfill the acceptance criteria requirements. Andrew is that correct?

That is why, I referenced David's spread sheet [2] in my survey
already filled out with his take.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_SC_status