Re: Calculation Error

The empirical test I left off: I used my sample string unicode 32-126 and
inserted  spaces every five characters. Then I set the letter spacing to
0.045 and word spacing to 0.16. Then I ran the test on Tahoma. I got that
the average space taken by each character was 9.24px. Without the spaces
and with normal spacing I got an average of 8.6px. 9.20/8.6=1.074. Pretty
close to the theoretical estimate.